They call it “riding the brown stripe.” It’s the dirty mark of a dialed course, the kind of course you usually only see on Belgian TV, and Cincy3 Cyclocross Festival had it on Sunday at Harbin Park in Fairfield, Ohio. With plenty of muddy patches after a record rainfall on Thursday, every racer of the day took home a little piece of the park. Katie Compton (Rabobank) and Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) took home the trophy, prize money and (most importantly) the big UCI C1 points.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine