Cascade Bicycle Studio Free Cyclocross Clinic and Demo
Clinic Date: Sunday, July 29th (10am to 4pm)
Clinic Time: Clinic registration at 10 am; break-out into clinic groups at 10:30 am
Location: On the outer banks of the famed Marymoor Velodrome in Redmond, WA
We will have experienced and skilled instructors at seven stations:
- Group Race Simulator
- Equipment Demo
Riders will rotate through each station in small groups. Riders should bring current bike for clinic. Riders without cyclocross bikes are welcome (if you have pedals and cycling shoes bring them).
Demo Equipment Available
- Focus Mares CX 2.0 (carbon) and Mares AX 2.0 (aluminum) in several sizes
- Seven Mudhoney SL (titanium) in three sizes
- Mavic Wheels
- CycleOps Wheels
- Tires from Dugast, Continental and Specialized
- TRP Brakes
All equipment will be available to ride during the clinic.
Each rider will be given a punch card. Your instructor will punch your card for completing their station. Return your punch card to Cascade Bicycle Studio by August 31st, 2012 and receive:
- 15% discount on a stock cyclocross bike purchase (in stock or special order) and one free race entry to MFG Cyclocross
- $500 toward a custom cyclocross bike purchase and one free race entry to MFG Cyclocross
- $150 toward a wheelset purchase (in stock or special order)
- Special pricing on tires (Dugast, Clement, etc.) day of event
From I-5 or I-405: Take SR-520 East to Redmond, WA, exit at Lake Sammamish Parkway. Turn right at the first stop light, and left at the second light into the park. Turn left at the 4th stop sign into the Velodrome parking lot. PLEASE NOTE the park will be charging a $2.00 parking fee.
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with our killer print and digital magazine for less than 8 cents a day!