Day two at the 2012 Rohrbach’s Ellison Park Cyclocross race was sunnier than the first day, but the result was the same — European domination. The course was run backwards, with a steep runup only rideable by an excited Troy Wells, but even the uphill barriers didn’t stop the Euros from snagging indomitable leads in their [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping