Clif Bar CrossVegas 2012 Registration and Qualification Procedures
Please Read the FAQ’s at www.crossvegas.com
Elite Men (UCI) For registration purposes, current UCI rider rankings will be used to determine registration eligibility dates.
Eligibility dates for entry are as follows:
August 1: Registration opens for the following categories:
- Wheelers & Dealers
- UCI Elite Men: Any riders appearing in UCI Elite rankings. Riders must complete a Registration Request online to receive a Registration Code at www.crossvegas.com
- UCI Elite Men not appearing in UCI Elite rankings may Register space permitting.
- USAC Men Cat. 1-3: Riders not appearing in UCI Elite rankings. Riders may indicate that they wish to race UCI Elite if there are openings.
- USAC Women: All categories. Riders not appearing in UCI Elite rankings.
- USAC pre-registered riders who indicate they wish to participate in the UCI Elite race will be transferred based on their current USAC Open CX rankings space permitting. UCI field limit applies.
- USAC category re-opens (if previously closed due to being filled).
September 12: Registration closes at Midnight Eastern Time.
UCI Men Elite:
- All riders must have a current UCI International license.
- Riders must complete a Registration Form online to receive a Registration Code at www.crossvegas.com
- Foreign riders with a UCI license are automatically eligible to participate regardless of UCI ranking.
- Domestic (USA) Men U23 without points may send a resume to the organizer requesting an entry, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Entry is open to 2012-13 racing ages 19 and above (DOB as of 31 December 2013).
- Field limit: 80
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with a subscription and Issue 23 back copy, with features on Lars van der Haar, Jonathan Page, Elle Anderson and more!