We’re pleased to announce that with the help of Geoff Proctor and USAC we’ll be getting daily diary entires from US riders based in Sittard, Netherlands, for the 2015-16 Cyclocross Development Camp and sharing those with you, our readers.
This will present an interesting look at the lives of some known names, and perhaps some less familiar ones, taking on the world of European cyclocross racing. We’re looking forward to hearing stories from the road, race reports, how the different riders cope with the expectations they had compared to their actual experiences at camp and more.
In the past, we’ve been fortunate to have select riders share their stories at what was for 11 years known as EuroCrossCamp. Riders like Justin Lindine, Zach McDonald and Elle Anderson among others have all previously given Cyclocross Magazine their own unique insider’s look. This season, we’ll have the voice of each rider from their base in Sittard. They are:
- Ellen Noble – JAM/NCC/Vittoria
- Elle Anderson – SRAM/Strava
- Emma White – Cyclocrossworld.com Devo Team
- Allison Arensman – Team Twenty 16
- Hannah Arensman – Team Twenty 16
- Logan Owen – California-Giant/Specialized
- Curtis White – Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld.com
- Andrew Dillman – CxNet Racing
- Tobin Ortenblad – California-Giant/Specialized
- Grant Ellwood – Boulder Cycle Sport
- Gage Hecht – Alpha Bicycle Co./Subaru
- Spencer Petrov – CxNet Racing
- Eric Brunner – Boulder Junior Cycling
- Cameron Beard – Cyclocrossworld.com Devo Team
- Denzel Stephenson – Boulder Junior Cycling
- Evan Clouse – Alpha Bicycle Co./Subaru
- Michael Owens – Cyclocrossworld.com Devo Team
Stay tuned for the first rider diary entry.