By Robbie Carver ’Cross for Kid’s Sake, a Portland ‘cross clinic offered to children in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program, had its first clinic this past Saturday. The event, sponsored by Veloce Bicycles and Jamis Bicycles, will continue for an additional five sessions, culminating with a race at Krugers Cross on November 20th. The event, organized by [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping