Verge Sport has teamed up with Cyclocross Magazine to help bring you full coverage of all the age group (and singlespeed) races from the 2016 USA Cycling Cyclocross National Championships in Asheville, NC, this Wednesday through Saturday.
Cyclocross Magazine since its inception has given the age group categories as much attention as the professionals, and Verge Sport is proud to help support this effort for 2016.
The cycling clothing company isn’t just helping to bring you the best Nationals coverage, but also will outfit a lucky 15 readers with the very best in cycling gear. In just 30 seconds, you can enter your name to win the company’s top-of-the-line jersey and bibs, its Aero-Tech jacket, or base layers, arm warmers or socks.
Scroll through the contest slider below to see all the Verge Sport gear you could win simply by joining Verge’s email list.
Verge Sport Winners:
Here’s the lucky 15 to be sporting Verge Sport gear shortly:
Name / Prize
- Matt Robinson / Verge Sport TOR jersey and bibs
- Sa Collins / Verge Sport Aero-Therm Jacket
- Lady Jr / Verge Sport baselayer
- Amber Richardson / Verge Sport baselayer
- Kelley Roach / Verge Sport baselayer
- Todd Potter / Verge Sport Arm Warmers
- Alan Wages / Verge Sport Arm Warmers
- Tony Utitus / Verge Sport Arm Warmers
- Ed Gross / Verge Sport Arm Warmers
- Jake Robbins / Verge Sport Arm Warmers
- Ron Patch / Verge Sport Socks
- Davide Di Cillo / Verge Sport Socks
- Shawna Macan / Verge Sport Socks
- Jan Bear / Verge Sport Socks
- Steve Maleski / Verge Sport Socks