Cyclocross Magazine’s Fantasy Cyclocross Nationals is back.
Show how well you know U.S. Elite cyclocross by predicting the top finishers for the Elite Women and Elite Men’s races in Lousiville on Sunday and win a sweet prize from Feedback Sports, Prestacycle, Kenda or Easton.
How It Works
Pick the top seven spots for both of Sunday’s Elite races. Each podium finisher you correctly pick earns 10 points, with bonuses for picking 1st-3rd correctly. Get 10 points for each spot of 4th-7th you get correct.
New for this year, earn extra prime points by picking who will win the holeshot, the leader after Lap 1 and the winning time margin for each race.
Official rules and scoring are below.
Fantasy Nationals Entry Form
- Pick one (1) rider for each finishing position for both Elite races. Any rider selected twice will be invalidated for both entries
- Contest winners will be those participants with the highest point totals based on the scoring table below.
- Ties will be broken based on closest to the combined winning margin (Women + Men)
- One entry per person
- Start lists are as of Sunday, December 9 after pre-reg closed
- Entries will be accepted until 12 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 16
- Prizes only shipped to USA addresses
10 points – Each podium finisher correctly picked
10 points – Pick 4th thru 7th correctly
15 points – Pick 1st correctly
10 points – Pick 2nd correctly
5 points – Pick 3rd correctly
5 points – Prime: Pick holeshot winner correctly (leader into first corner, as determined by CXM)
5 points – Prime: Pick leader after 1st lap (first across line)
5 points – Prime: Pick winning margin (in seconds) within 5 seconds
Max Score: 230 points
Top finishers will get their choice of prizes from our generous sponsors, including:
- Feedback Sports Ride Prep Tool Kit
- Prestacycle Presta Ratchet
- Kenda Cyclocross or Gravel Tires
- Easton Cycling EA90 Stem with Computer Mount