UK riders Helen Wyman (Kona Factory Racing) and Ian Field (Hargroves Cycles) will start their 2011/12 cyclo-cross season in the USA. Starting in Breinigsville for the Nittany Lions ’Cross, the pair will take part in eight events on the east side of America. Other key events will include Charm City, which is a double weekend of racing, the Nor’easter Cross and Ellison Park in Rochester. The trip will conclude with the Gloucester GP races in near Boston.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping