They call it “riding the brown stripe.” It’s the dirty mark of a dialed course, the kind of course you usually only see on Belgian TV, and Cincy3 Cyclocross Festival had it on Sunday at Harbin Park in Fairfield, Ohio. With plenty of muddy patches after a record rainfall on Thursday, every racer of the day took home a little piece of the park. Katie Compton (Rabobank) and Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) took home the trophy, prize money and (most importantly) the big UCI C1 points.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping