Most ‘cross racers don’t have the luxury of component sponsors, don’t receive new bikes or new drivetrains each year, and lack pit crews to clean their bikes every lap. We at Cyclocross Magazine are no different, and as we choose parts for our ‘cross bikes, we take all these things under consideration in hand-picking our parts. Over the last few years, we’ve come to be fond of one particular setup: Campagnolo Ergopower shifters mated to Shimano derailleurs and cassettes. Some fondly call his setup “Shimergo.” What the hell? These two aren’t supposed to work, you say?
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping