This Week on Cyclocross Magazine: June 27
by Molly Hurford
Want to know what to look for on Cyclocross Magazine this week? Worried you might have missed something last week? Fear not, because we’ve got it all mapped out for you. Every Monday, we have a preview of what’s in store for the week, and we’ll let you know about some of the great articles that you might have missed last week. If there’s any story you’d like us to cover, any burning question you want answered, or any cool racer you’d like to hear from, let us know! Leave messages in the comments, find me on the Cowbell Forums or email molly [at] cxmagazine.com.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled This Week For:
- Newbie News: learn about the most effective way to dismount with Erik Tonkin of Sellwood Cycles.
Taking barriers is a piece of cake if you practice! © Erik Tonkin
- Collegiate Chronicles: James McCabe from Wake Forest University chimes in on what it’s like to be a student and a serious cyclocross racer in the Fall semester.
- The Girl With The Cowbell Tattoo: during road season, I’ve been learning a lot about myself as a racer, and as I start seriously training specifically for cyclocross, I need to start thinking about my mental mindset when it comes to racing.
- In The Saddle With… this junior superstar is fearless on the cyclocross course, and that’s a big part of what makes her so great at what she does. Any guesses?
- Lee Waldman has a new column ready to go on Saturday.
- Our 2011-2012 Cyclocross Calendar will be posted soon, so keep an eye out for it if you want to start planning your season!
You May Have Missed: