September 9, 2011 – San Francisco, CA – Promising a three-day affair unmatched by previous host cities, event organizers for the 2011 Singlespeed Cyclocross World Championships (SSCXWC11) have named Golden Gate Park as the venue for this year’s battle, which is being held from November 18-20, 2011. Previously hosted by Portland and Seattle, 2011 marks the first year the annual race series will be held in San Francisco. Online registration for SSCXWC11 opens on Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 6:00pm PST and will be available on the event website: http://www.sscxwc2011.com. Racers must participate in qualifiers on Saturday, November 19 in order to secure their place in championship races being held on Sunday, November 20.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine