New Cannondale p/b CyclocrossWorld signee Ryan Trebon received his custom-made cantilever brake-equipped Cannondale SuperX carbon cyclocross bikes a month ago, but had his first chance to race them to glory just this Tuesday at the Raleigh Midsummer Night Cyclocross race in Deer Valley, Utah. He seized that opportunity to land his first cyclocross victory aboard [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping