Portland, OR — Even though it seems like summer only started a few weeks ago, the cyclo cross season is now rapidly approaching. The Knights of the Crusade have been feverishly working to line up race locations and dates that we think will make for the most kick butt season ever. Our website, www.crosscrusade.com is finally updated and the 2011 race schedule is posted. We will be visiting many of our long standing venues this year and at the same time have made some cool changes. The biggest of these changes is that we will be going to Bend for the Halloween Crusade weekend on Oct. 29/30. The City of Bend is throwing out a huge fuzzy welcome mat for us and is allowing us to race on the same course that was used for the 2009/2010 U.S. National Cyclocross Championships. Cross Crusade presenting sponsor, Deschutes Brewing Co. is throwing a huge party on Saturday the 29th in their warehouse. Which happens to sit just next to the race venue.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping