by Josh Liberles Nowhere was the prevalence of cyclocrossers at the top end of pro road cycling more apparent than during stage 4 of the Tour of California. The day’s decisive four-man breakaway contained three ‘crossers – Jeremy Powers (Jelly Belly on the road, Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com for the real racing), Rob Britton (Bissell roadie, frequent ‘cross [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping