This Week on Cyclocross Magazine: June 20
by Molly Hurford
Want to know what to look for on Cyclocross Magazine this week? Worried you might have missed something last week? Fear not, because we’ve got it all mapped out for you. Every Monday, we have a preview of what’s in store for the week, and we’ll let you know about some of the great articles that you might have missed last week. If there’s any story you’d like us to cover, any burning question you want answered, or any cool racer you’d like to hear from, let us know! Leave messages in the comments, find me on the Cowbell Forums or email molly [at] cxmagazine.com.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled This Week For:
- Mechanical Mondays: we’ve been talking tires and wheels in our Gear Review section all week, so now let’s take a look at an old favorite – How-to: Gluing Tubular Cyclocross Tires
Gluing tubulars is a fine art, but a do-it-yourself strong, clean job is possible.
- Training Tuesdays: heat training for cyclocross? Chris Bagg gives us an overview of heat training and what it could mean for you.
- The Girl With The Cowbell Tattoo: I take a long hard look at my lifestyle outside of training, and the two are not particularly cohesive.
- Women’s Wednesdays: this alliterative cyclocross superstar is dead-set on winning a mountain bike world championship race this season. Any guesses?
- Rumors and Rumblings: Kat Statman filled us in on what’s going on in the world of pro cyclocross.
- Paul Warloski is back with a new column
You May Have Missed: