A short catch-up: I wanted to cycle from Barcelona to Paris… These moments were the crux of the matter, I taught myself some discipline. What happens if you don’t stretch, prepare, feed, or clean properly? Well, lots of things, and few of them pleasant. Each time there was no option but to carry on. I was alone in a foreign country, without much to do except cycle and read and think, and I had a train to catch in Paris. Carry on.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine