For as long as there’s been cyclocross, there has been a separation of the men’s and women’s fields. And while women’s payouts may not rival those of the men in most races, it is doubtful that women would ever complain about not being mixed into the men’s races. There are obvious performance differences between the sexes, and today’s column looks at some of the most recent research on those differences.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping