Lake Cycling, bought in early 2012 by a Dutch company, has reinvested in their brand and cycling shoes, and may become the first company to recognize the growth of cyclocross by launching a cyclocross-specific model. While companies like Pearl Izumi have announced designs like the Project X that may work well in cyclocross (due to toe flex for [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping