Rumors have been flying about European racers coming stateside for the 2011/12 cyclocross season, and both the Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com team and Christian Heule featured prominently in those speculations. Stu Thorne made no secret about looking for someone to take the place vacated by Jeremy Powers, and Christian Heule announced a new team and a big change for the upcoming season, but hadn’t yet confirmed details. Well, now the secret’s out – Heule will ride alongside Tim Johnson, Jamey Driscoll and Kaitlin Antonneau for his final season, and he’ll mix a US-based schedule with some European swings.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping