2013 Ibis Hakkalugi Disc Cyclocross Bike Launched by Jordan Villella and Andrew Yee The Ibis Hakkalugi was first released in 1997 and has gone through some major changes over the years. After enjoying many years as a TIG welded steel steed, the Hakkalugi resurfaced in 2009 as a phlegm-colored carbon fiber do-it-all bike that we [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping