UK riders Helen Wyman (Kona Factory Racing) and Ian Field (Hargroves Cycles) will start their 2011/12 cyclo-cross season in the USA. Starting in Breinigsville for the Nittany Lions ’Cross, the pair will take part in eight events on the east side of America. Other key events will include Charm City, which is a double weekend of racing, the Nor’easter Cross and Ellison Park in Rochester. The trip will conclude with the Gloucester GP races in near Boston.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine