Rumors have been flying about European racers coming stateside for the 2011/12 cyclocross season, and both the Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com team and Christian Heule featured prominently in those speculations. Stu Thorne made no secret about looking for someone to take the place vacated by Jeremy Powers, and Christian Heule announced a new team and a big change for the upcoming season, but hadn’t yet confirmed details. Well, now the secret’s out – Heule will ride alongside Tim Johnson, Jamey Driscoll and Kaitlin Antonneau for his final season, and he’ll mix a US-based schedule with some European swings.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping