About five or six years ago, I had the misfortune to have my peak season as a racer coincide with the U.S. National Championship of a certain 12-year-old girl who was perky and sweet and faster than a speeding bullet.
Race after race, town after town, she would crush my soul with her stars-and-stripes velocity. She was truly a phenom and while I knew she had no idea she was humiliating me, it was driving me crazy.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Kit Cischke replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- cx'80 posted a discussion
- Kris Fleming replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Greg Stanley replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek posted a discussion
- joe hamad is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- Hamish Fitzsimmons updated their profile
- mark posted a status
- quickkarl replied to quickkarl's discussion Cheap Sources, What and where. in the group Promoters
- Stefano Tomasello replied to Stefano Tomasello's discussion FS: FOCUS Mares CX 1.0 Rapha 20-G frameset - Size 54
Support CXM during your normal shopping