If you’re one of our readers across the pond, or you’re an American racer planning a trip to Great Britain this year, make sure you mark your calendars. Scottish Cyclocross are delighted to announce a season long partnership with Ridley and Lazer Helmets, which will encompass full series support as well as additional activity at non series events such as the Scottish Championships, and the night time Hallocross in 2013.
Having both Ridley and Lazer involved in Scottish Cyclocross in such a dynamic way bodes very well for the colorful scene that has developed here in Scotland. You may be knee-deep in Scottish mud, but now there is a part of you that will be forever Belgian.
The Scottish series which has shown incredible participation of upwards of 300 competitors per event in 2012. This year, the six-round series will travel the length and breadth of the country between October and December, with rounds taking place in the following locations:
- 6th Oct Auchentoshan, Clydebank
- 20th Oct Callendar Park, Falkirk
- 3rd Nov Knockburn Loch, Ballater
- 10th Nov Strathclyde Park, Motherwell
- 24th Nov Irvine Beachpark, Ayrshire
- 14th Dec Glengorm Castle, Mull
Non Series Races:
- 31st Oct Dalkeith Country Park, Hallocross
- 8th Dec Foxlake, Dunbar, The Scottish Championships
Bring your bike, bring your cowbell and lets make some noise at the Ridley Scottish Cyclocross Series in 2013.