Kaitie Antonneau to Host Cyclocross Clinic in Cincinnati
Just in time for cyclocross season, CincyCX is proud to announce two great clinics on one day!
Kaitlin Antonneau, multiple time U23 Cyclocross National Champion, will be returning to the tri-state area to host a ’cross clinic focused on women’s cx racing and training. Also, we are happy to announce that Coach Chris Mayhew of JBV Coaching will be here to host a ’cross clinic that will target tactics and learning for beginners and advanced riders alike. Additionally, local cyclocross Junior standouts Mackenzie Green and Spencer Petrov will be hosting a kid’s specific clinic as well!
This clinic will be held at Kingswood Park in Deerfield Township, Ohio, and will be tailored to a wide mix of abilities providing participants the opportunity to learn and practice skills with some of the best and most knowledgeable in the sport. Participants in both clinics will get focused and hands-on technique, racing, strategy, and coaching tips to help take their cx skills to the next level. This clinic is open to riders of all abilities. A USAC license is required. If you do not have a USAC license, a one-day license will be included with registration. Lunch will be provided to all participants and refreshments/hydration provided by Infinit Nutrition. A mechanic will be on hand day of provided by Mitch Graham and Biowheels Bike Shop.
Rider limit for these clinics:
- 30 participants in the Kaitlin Antonneau Women’s clinic, and
- 30 participants in the Chris Mayhew clinic
- 25 kids in the kid’s specific clinic with Mackenzie and Spencer
Cost is only $50 per participant and the clinic will run 9am to 5pm! Be sure to register early at JoinARace.com.
About the Coaches:
- Current and multiple time U23 CX Champion
- Multiple time Collegiate National CX Champion
- Multiple time member of US UCI Worlds Elite CX team
- Hosted Women’s clinic at Kingswood in 2012
- Full-time coach with JBV Coaching
- Freelance contributor to Cyclocross Magazine
- Founder of Pittsburg CX practice, now in its seventh year
- Racing CX since 1996 (started at Harbin Park International!)
- Conducts several ’cross Clinics every year since 2006 nationally
- Multiple podium appearance in OVCX series
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with a subscription and Issue 23 back copy, with features on Lars van der Haar, Jonathan Page, Elle Anderson and more!