Now that we’re a month into the off-season, we are overdue to draw a winner of our KHS Contributor Contest. We had 13 entries from 11 different racers who took the time to create some great videos and race reports to showcase their local racing. It didn’t hurt that there was an award-winning, monster mud clearance-boasting, SRAM Rival-equipped KHS CX300 Cyclocross Bike on the line for one lucky entrant.
Some of the entries were quite professional, while others were more personal accounts. Have a look:
- Gun Club CX Video Highlights, by Alex Steinker
- 2o11 Minnesota Cyclocross Championships Video Highlights, by Joel Swenson
- Western State College of Colorado Hosts Local Cyclocross Series, by Jesse Pisel
- Alpha Cross / 2011 Colorado Cyclocross Championships, by Jesse Pisel
- Powers Secures USGP Series In A Duel On The Deschutes, Bend Day 1, by R Alan Kuehn
- Rider Diary: Experiencing a USGP for the first time, by Michael Garner
- A Cat 4′s Crossasaurus Awesome Race Report, by Kenny Fetsurka
- Bay Area Super Prestige Brings Night Racing Back to Sierra Point, by Kevin White
- Edgefield Pedalers at the Poor Farm Cyclocross, by Dan Saunders
- Mihalik and Shogren Repeat at a Rutted Marilla Cyclocross, by Keith Hower
- Cincy3 Day 2 Video Highlights and Interviews: Ryan Trebon, Tim Johnson, Jeremy Powers, by Taylor Kruse
- Cincy3 Day 2 Interviews: Katie Compton and Caroline Mani, by Taylor Kruse
- OBRA State Championships: Tuckerman and Babcock Duel; Butler Cruises to Victory, by Jon Muyskens
We’ll finally be announcing the lucky winner tomorrow afternoon (Friday, March 23 2012) after some last-minute qualification double-checking. The winner will be picked at random by a complicated algorithm from the contributors below. Check back shortly!
Have a favorite? Give the entrant some props below.