This Week on Cyclocross Magazine: August 8
by Molly Hurford
Want to know what to look for on Cyclocross Magazine this week? Worried you might have missed something last week? Fear not, because we’ve got it all mapped out for you. Every Monday, we have a preview of what’s in store for the week, and we’ll let you know about some of the great articles that you might have missed last week. If there’s any story you’d like us to cover, any burning question you want answered, or any cool racer you’d like to hear from, let us know! Leave messages in the comments, find me on the Cowbell Forums or email molly [at] cxmagazine.com.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled This Week For:
- Mechanical Mondays: how much glue should you leave on your tubular rims? We investigate.
How much glue should you leave on the rim when cleaning? © Kenton Berg
- Newbie News: the benefits of signing up for a clinic pre-season can be impressive, and we look inside the Rutgers Cyclocross Clinic so you know what you can expect at a clinic.
- Collegiate Chronicles: ECCC Directors, Part II will showcase New England cyclocrosser Steven Hopengarten talking about the season on the Eastern seaboard for those of you still in school.
- The Girl With The Cowbell Tattoo: I finally have a successful weekend and see some real progress.
- In The Saddle With … another jack of all trades in the cycling world, this announcer, racer and organizer has done it all.
- Issue 13 is out and in mailboxes all over the country, but if you haven’t gotten it yet, we’ll be dropping clues as to what’s in it. If you don’t have it already, you can subscribe here. Do it fast though, because if you wait too long, you’ll miss out on receiving Issue 13!
- The race and event calendar is also posted, so if you’re a promoter, make sure that your race gets the attention that it deserves by adding it to the calendar on the form below the map.
You May Have Missed:
- Between race announcement, clinic announcements and team announcements, our Press Release section has been updated nearly daily, so if you’re looking for industry news, look no further.