It seems like there is always a lot going on in the world of professional bike racing and bike racing in general. We are always prepping for a new season or in the midst of another season. There is almost never a break: ’cross season rolls into road season which rolls into mountain bike season which rolls right back into ’cross season. But it’s that time of year again where we are rolling back into ’cross season, which means more and more ’cross pro rumors and rumblings. Sven Nys has ended his mountain bike season early to prep for ’cross. Tim Johnson and Joshn Huesby are sticking it to the Open Duo Men in Breckenridge. Jeremy Powers heads to Colorado for a little pre-race recon. Ryan Trebon takes on the hardest one day event ever, Rapha Gentleman’s Race. Todd Wells climbs to the sky and beyond. In Memory: Marc Druyts, a Cyclocross Legend. This week’s Working Man’s Edition: Matter vs. Schouten; Lindine heads to the sky.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping