Zdenek Stybar (Omega Pharma-Quick-Step) made the switch in 2012 from his custom-painted and self-branded Ridley X-Night carbon cyclocross bikes to the impossible to miss pink aluminum Specialized Crux cyclocross bike, something hard to fathom for a road racer mid-year, but relatively common for a cyclocross racer due to the calendar year nature of sponsor contracts [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping