Welcome to Part II of our “Director’s Cut” of the ECCC Cyclocross Program. We’ve talked to some of the behind-the-scenes workers who make the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference run so smoothly, especially during cyclocross. It’s certainly no easy task, since races aren’t strictly collegiate, and the calendar has to take location, size, elite fields and timing into consideration. It’s make even more difficult (or easy) this year since Nationals are now in January, right when most students will be on winter break. Because of this, the collegiate season will be extended well into December, which could affect students who would like to make it home for the holidays, but who are in contention for top spots in the conference. Last time, we heard from Drexel’s Joe Kopena and Tim Manzella. This week, we talk to Union College alum and New England cyclocrosser Steven Hopengarten.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping