SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA — With a 150 racer field limit in the championship race, the SSCXWC (Singlespeed Cyclocross World Championships) 2011 Day 1 qualifiers in San Francisco have narrowed down the men’s field to the singlespeed world championship race and the singlespeed E.A.W (Everyone is a Winner) event. Women did not have to qualify and [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping