Davide Frattini (Hudz-Subaru) went back-to-back in Toronto, but Sunday’s win on a flatter, more technical course proved more challenging for the Italian rider who was able to use the hills in Saturday’s race to separate himself from the fray. Derrick St. John (Garneau-Club Chaussures-Ogilv) and Andrew Watson (Norco Factory Team) hung tough until the very [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping