by Ted Burns VERONA, WISCONSIN — Kari Studley (Redline) took her second women’s singlespeed Nationals victory today, repeating last year’s comeback win. Behind her, New England’s 17-year-old Ellen Noble (Trek Cyclocross Collective) took home second place, while Wisconsin local Amber Markey took third. Kari Studley won her second consecutive National Singlespeed Cyclocross Championship after establishing [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping