The summer months really are winding away but the high temperatures of August are showing no signs of relenting anytime soon. With a little over a month before the season gets under way, the rumors and rumblings are starting to get juicy. And, how do we know that? Well on Twitter, Veldrijden_info is no longer silent. So, the big news of the week is Tom Vannoppen’s drug bust. But that really shouldn’t cloud other good ’cross news like Nicole Duke joining the Cannondale–Cyclocrossworld.com team. Nys double flats at the London test event and would rather take an Olympic Medal over the ’cross World Championships. Tim Johnson heads to the high country for a week of epicness, how will the former “roadie” handle seven days of mountain bike racing? In this week’s Working Man’s Edition a new working man’s ’cross team comes to Colorado featuring Spencer Powlison, Grant Holicky and Scott Tietzel.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping