Government money for cyclocross? It does exist. Festival spokesman Ken Getchell described the Cincinnati UCI3 Cyclocross Festival’s award as “sizable” but declined to provide specific numbers. But their award shows that there’s help for promoters outside of corporate sponsorships in this tough economy. August 24, 2009; Conshohocken, PA, USA: Organizers of the three day, $26,000+ [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping