The first race in Washington state is always one to attend, especially when it’s on Labor day weekend. Top riders, old friends, and a whole slew of cheers or jeers were happily reunited. Presented by Team Double check, the Labor Day cyclocross race was a success in drawing in riders from all over including Nick Weighall and David Richter. Raleigh’s new addition, Jenni Gaertner of Raleigh USA even came out to throw down with an impressive win since her contract at Raleighs Midsummers Race. Located at a new venue, “The Pit” (Lloyd Enterprises Retail Yard) in Milton, Washington. this gravel pit was converted into an abusive cross course that tested the skills and hydration of many.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping