LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY – Kari Studley of Redline won the rainbow jersey today in the Masters Women 30-34. Brianne Marshall (Stans No Tubes) took second ahead of Andrea Wilson. Studley already took home two National Championship titles earlier this month, one in the Masters Women 30-34 and the other as the Womens Singlespeed National Champion. “It’s a [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping