by Wendy Simms (yes, the real Wendy Simms) N-I-S-S-C-C-O-T-U. Otherwise known as the Nutcase Intercontinental Single Speed Cyclocross Championships of the Universe. You heard me – the universe. No, we were not officially sanctioned by the UCU (“Unione Cycliste Universale”), but singlespeeders are a rebel breed and it was Hallows’ Eve. So we went ahead [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping