Costumes, camping, cyclocross combined with some mud. No, it’s not last weekend’s SSCXWC, but the Cross Crusade’s Halloween racing at Astoria. This is cyclocross video diary #5 of the series, produced by our friends at Wend Magazine. #4 is here.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine