ROME, ITALY – Marco Aurelio Fontana (Cannodale Factory Racing) has earned back-to-back wins in the Italian Cyclocross Championship. This marks his seventh Italian championship – three in cyclocross and four in cross country. The anticipated match up between Fontana and multi-time national champ Enrico Franzoi (BKCP-Powerplus) did not come to fruition, as Franzoi abandoned during the [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping