After a several year hiatus after ending its carbon and aluminum Cross Machine line (reviewed in Issue 4), Swiss bike company BMC has returned to the cyclocross market for 2013, showing its cyclocross-worthy do-it-all machine called the GranFondo GF02 disc off at Eurobike 2012. The aluminum frame bike strays from the road-oriented nature of the [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping