The season starts in less than a week — is your bike ready? Mechanical Mondays writer and mechanic Jeremy Chinn walks us through improving the shifting on one specific bike, but you can also look at his advice in a much broader spectrum of bike maintenance, upkeep and constant improvement.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine