When watching the big names like Sven Nys or Daphny Van den Brand cross the finish line, you often see someone running towards them with a jacket and water bottle in hand. This “behind the scenes” character is a soigneur – the backbone to most every cyclist on race day.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine