by Grant Berry Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) used every weapon in his arsenal to come back from a mid-race spill, and overcome Ryan Trebon (LTS-Felt) to win Day 2 in Fort Collins. Geoff Kabush (Maxxis-Rocky Mountain) continued to impress with his consistency, and raced into third. Racers and spectators were greeted with weather and course conditions [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping