In a cyclocross race that saw searing attacks, surprising drops, the return of a master and a race-deciding crash, reigning US National Champion Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) won the 2012 CrossVegas Elite Men’s race in a commanding solo performance after overcoming a lackluster start. Second place went to an impressive Tim Johnson (Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com), who attacked solo with just [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping