The sad reality is that most catastrophic failures in cross racing result from very simple factors. I have compiled a small list of race ending mechanical problems that could have been avoided with a small dose of precaution and a dash of extra care. These are not all or even the most common mechanical issues in cross racing but these all have two things in common: 1. They can absolutely end your race, giving you a regrettable DNF. 2. They can easily be prevented.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping