USA Cycling has selected three finalist cities to host the 2014 and 2015 Cyclocross National Championship: Boulder, Colorado (Valmont Bike Park), Austin, Texas (Zilker Park), and Asheville, North Carolina (Billtmore Estate). With the 2012 and 2013 championship slated for Madison, Wisconsin, USA Cycling reduced an original tally of six bids to three based on accessibility, [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping