by Tim Westmore At the final BASP Cyclocross racing of the season, the Drumm sisters went one-two in the Elite Women’s race at Coyote Point with Helene (Northside Sisters) taking the honors and Kristen (Cyclesfanatic.com) coming home in second. Ben Jacques-Maynes (Ritte/Bear Development) overtook Justin Robinson (California Giant/Specialized) and then held off Keith Hillier (Team [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping